An Important Part of Our Tradition
Our Healthcare Residences offer award-winning rehabilitative therapy and exceptional nursing care, plus the same warm, comforting environment as our independent living residences.
This is a soothing place to relax and focus on personal wellness. You and your family will benefit from the space and intimacy of our large private suites and lovely common areas. You can also count on excellent care from our dedicated team. We maintain high staff-to-resident ratios and take an interdisciplinary approach to our skilled care services, to deliver highly personalized care. The medical director is a certified gerontologist, supported by nurse practitioners. Multiple physicians from various medical practices in the area also provide on-site office hours to all residents.
We focus on physical health as well as your intellectual, emotional, psychological, social and spiritual wellness. Our Wellness Philosophy is a way of life that all residents are invited to embrace.
Included in Your Providence Point Skilled Nursing Care:
– 24-hour nursing care and supervision
– Private rooms with private baths
– Housekeeping and laundry services
– All meals, snacks, and nutritional supplements
– Recreational, therapeutic and spiritual activities
– Cable television, wireless internet access, personal telephone
– Transportation to sponsored activities
– Urgent Call system
– Access to on-site Wellness Center, with physician approval
– Physician services
– Telephone service, lab services, podiatrist, audiologist, dentist and ophthalmologist available for scheduled appointments in our clinic*
– Routine check-ups offered to residents for wellness and urgent care needs*
– Transportation to medical appointments*
Call 412-489-3560 to speak with a professional regarding healthcare at Providence Point.