Assistance Tailored to Your Needs
For many seniors and their families, Providence Point’s Personal Care Residence is an ideal environment: A spacious, private residence offering round-the-clock help with life’s daily activities, in an atmosphere where independence, dignity and choice are paramount.
Our Personal Care Residence offers exceptional care tailored to your individual needs, with access to many of the community’s outstanding amenities. Days are filled with opportunities to learn, grow, and enjoy life. Seniors are encouraged to enjoy nutritious meals in our restaurant-style dining room. In addition to a calendar filled with social and wellness activities, residents can enjoy an off-campus trip with friends, a quiet stroll through our lovely courtyard gardens or scheduled entertainment events.
The spacious one-bedroom apartments include convenient kitchenettes, large European bathrooms with walk-in showers, and comfortable living rooms. We also offer a two bedroom, two-bath suite. Our Personal Care Residences combine freedom with peace of mind, and the knowledge that assistance, catered to your needs, is there when you need it.
Included in Personal Care:
- Private apartment with approximately 325 sq. ft. of living space
- Walk-in closet
- Bright, sunny living room, spacious bedroom
- Kitchenette with a pantry
- Full European style bathroom with walk-in tiled shower
- 24-hour access to caregivers
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- A full dining program, with all meals, snacks and nutritional supplements
- Social, therapeutic and spiritual activities
- Cable television, personal telephone and transportation to sponsored activities
- Access to services such as salon/barber and banking
- Spiritual and wellness programs
Call 412-489-3560 to speak with a professional regarding healthcare at Providence Point.