Specialized Care in a Special Place
At Providence Point we provide exemplary care for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our care center is a secure, intimate setting with 20 private residences, and a staff that is specially trained to provide social and therapeutic programs to enhance life for individuals with cognitive impairment. Large private accommodations and a lovely secure garden add to the inviting, soothing environment. We offer engaging, purposeful activities and encourage our seniors to remain as independent as possible with individualized care.
Included in Memory Support:
- 24-hour professional nursing supervision and care
- All private rooms with private baths
- Access to a lovely, secured garden and courtyard
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- All meals, snacks and nutritional supplements
- Recreational, therapeutic, and spiritual activities
- Cable television, personal telephone and transportation to sponsored activities
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments
- Dedicated activity staffing with physical, music and art therapists
Call 412-489-3560 to speak with a professional regarding healthcare at Providence Point.