Exactly what you want in a senior living residence
Located in Scott Township and operated by Baptist Homes Society, Providence Point is recognized as Pittsburgh’s premier retirement community. Sitting on 32 beautifully landscaped acres, the community consists of a variety of one- and two-bedroom residential living apartments ranging in size from 761 to 2,100+ square feet, and a neighborhood of single family patio homes, ranging from 1,589 to more than 4,000 square feet.
The community features countless amenities including a fitness center with an indoor saltwater pool and a hot tub, a day spa for massages, manicures, pedicures, and hair care, and four outstanding dining venues. Residents can choose from a robust calendar of classes, programs and events led by an on-site fitness coordinator and full-time wellness director. And, when you need to turn to our healthcare services, you’ll be treated with 5-star quality care.
You’ll find what you want at Providence Point…and so much more!
Our Apartment Residences are right in the heart of it all
The spacious Apartment Residences at Providence Point are centrally located and enjoy direct indoor access via interior corridors to the Commons, the hub of our campus. Apartments range in size from 761 to 2,106 square feet, and the open floor plans are flexible to accommodate a number of options and upgrades.
All one- and two-bedroom Apartment Residences include:
- Fully equipped kitchen with disposal, dishwasher, microwave, range and refrigerator
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ceramic tile in bath
- Spacious walk-in closet(s)
- Owner’s suite
- Under-building temperature-controlled parking
- Internet and cable TV connectivity
- Access to all community Amenities and Services
- One storage unit per residence for storage of personal items like seasonal decorations.
- Accessible bathrooms with safety grab bars, medicine cabinet, comfort height toilet, and seated shower.
- Emergency call system
Floor plans may also include:
- Owner’s suite with dual vanities and walk-in closet
- Sunroom, patio or balcony
- Second bedroom suite with private bath, walk-in closet and linen closet
- Foyer, powder room or full hall bath
- Den/home office
- Laundry/utility room
- Kitchen pantry with pull-out shelves
- Guest closet
- Extra storage closet
Call 412-489-3550 today to schedule a personal appointment to tour our lovely Apartment Residences!
Patio HomesSee Floor Plan
Providence Point offers 35 freestanding single-family Patio Home residences ranging in size from approximately 1,589 to 4,000 square feet. Floor plans vary, with custom features and upgrades such as fireplaces and basements.
Providence Point offers three Patio Home floor plans:
All Providence Point Patio Homes feature:
- Two-car garage with automatic opener
- Front porch
- Large kitchen with eat-in breakfast nook and pantry
- All appliances, including washer and dryer
- Formal dining room
- Living room
- Second bedroom/Home office/Guest room
- Ample closet and storage space
- Owner’s suite with private bath and walk-in closet(s)
- Internet and cable TV connectivity
- Access to all community Amenities and Services
- Outdoor patio—perfect for entertaining
Some homes also include:
- Vaulted ceilings
- Morning Room
- Jetted Garden Tub
- Kitchen island and desk
- Finished Lower Level
- Security system
Call 412.489.3550 today to schedule a personal appointment to tour our lovely Patio Homes!
Join us for an upcoming event
The reasons are endless and the time is now.
Tuesday, April 10 at 2:00 pm.
Whether it’s for financial security, peace of mind, family time, fun, freedom from home maintenance, more time to enjoy life, social opportunities or other personal reason, the best time to make your move may be right now.
Enjoy an afternoon with David Ratchford and get insights into the latest senior living trends.
Please join us to welcome David Ratchford, President & CEO of Spectrum Consultants and expert on senior living trends. Enjoy light refreshments and learn about the benefits of moving to a Life Plan Community.
Discover why NOW might be the best time for YOU to plan your move. Get answers to questions such as:
• Can I take advantage of the current housing market?
• Why is ‘earlier’ better when moving to a CCRC?
• Who should I involve in making this decision?
• How does Providence Point’s expansion and the new Hamilton Tower fit into my plans?
Light refreshments will be served.
RSVP to Barb Dull at 412.489.3550 or email@example.com and bring a friend along.
Don’t miss your chance to make Providence Point your new home, as we expand to meet the growing demand for top-quality retirement living residences.
Already, two-thirds of new apartments in Hamilton Tower have been reserved. By acting now, you can become part of our community and make your choice in floor plan, views, finishes and flooring. To learn more and become part of this new phase of Pittsburgh’s premier senior living community, call today to schedule your personal appointment.
Planning for a bright future.
Providence Point is breaking ground on the new Hamilton Tower on May 30! The tremendous success of Providence Point in the last seven years has driven this expansion to enhance services as well as increase capacity. The expansion will include a new 70 one- and two-bedroom residential living apartment tower, additional guest rooms, under-building parking and new public spaces. A new billiards room and expanded dining services will also be available.
Already more than two-thirds of the apartment residences have been reserved and completion is set for late summer of 2019.
Many elements of the expansion will provide added benefits for our current, as well as our future, Providence Point residents, including:
- Expansion of The Neville Room, with a reconfigured demonstration cooking area and additional seating
- Added seating and space in the popular evening gathering place, the Light Horse Lounge
- Additional meeting and activity spaces, including a new billiards room
- New equipment in the Madison Cafe that will allow for expanded dining choices
- Relocation of the Information Center with easy access to Hamilton Tower
- Office space for the Baptist Homes Society Chaplain and the Baptist Homes Foundation
- Providence Chapel, a beautiful new non-denominational chapel was completed in March and has already become an integral part of the community.
Don’t miss your chance to make Providence Point your new home.
Call today 412-489-3550.
Providence Point Virtual Tour
Call 412.489.3550 today to schedule a personal appointment to tour our lovely patio homes and apartment residences!
Welcome Home To Full-Service Living
Each resident of Providence Point enjoys full access to an array of convenient services:
- Activities – a wide range of cultural, recreational, spiritual and fitness options, including day trips, educational classes, performances, tournaments and more
- Dining – diverse menus of delicious chef-prepared cuisine in formal, casual and Bistro Café venues and take-out service
- Housekeeping – every other week
- Maintenance – including any electrical, mechanical and construction-related repairs
- Groundskeeping – including snow removal
- Wellness Center – including personal assessments and recommendations that promote your physical and social well-being
- Pastoral Care – available for those desiring spiritual support and guidance
- Physician and Clinic Services – walk-in or scheduled appointments with our medical staff; and scheduled physician hours, lab services and X-rays
- Social Services – for assistance with any healthcare decisions
- Transportation – coordinated group trips to retail and grocery stores, church services and other special events, as well as to scheduled medical appointments.
Call 412.489.3550 today to schedule a personal appointment to tour Providence Point!
Having a wide array of amenities available is not an option–but a necessity–for today’s active seniors. That is why Providence Point offers “Choices,” a program for people who are interested in making the smart move to Providence Point in the future.
As a Choices member you have the opportunity to learn more, get involved and become part of our community at a level that meets your needs. Whether moving into our community is in your immediate future or down the road a bit, you can experience our wellness-enriched lifestyle now. You can explore what the future holds in store!
Learn about “Choices” and find out about the benefits of becoming a member at one of three levels:
For those who have chosen a floor plan, are ready to move in when a residence becomes available, and are eager to begin enjoying the Providence Point lifestyle.
For those planning to move within the next three years who want to become engaged in the community and take advantage of the amenities Providence Point offers.
For those interested in moving within the next five years and who want to explore the amenities and wellness benefits of retirement living at Providence Point.
* All benefits subject to enrollment in Choices program and availability of services.
To become a Choices member and secure your priority position for the type of residence you prefer, and to begin enjoying our activities and special events, simply make the refundable deposit for the level you choose. You can determine the time frame for your move and have access to other resources that will help you plan for your future. Best of all, you will get to make new friends with the folks who will soon become your neighbors.
Call 412-489-3550 today to learn more about Choices and to schedule a personal appointment!
The Amazing Value And Reach Of LifeCare
Living at Providence Point involves a financial decision that ensures quality care and preserves your assets, both now and into the future. Our community offers the flexibility of six different Entrance Fee and two Monthly Fee programs to suit your lifestyle and budget. Entrance Fees start at about $265,000 and Monthly Fees at $2,386. What sets Providence Point apart is not only the spacious apartment and patio residences and the high level of amenities, but also the quality and scope of our Healthcare services.
Our Entrance Fee programs include:
A LifeCare program with three Refundable Entrance Fee Options
- Premium LifeCare 90% Refundable Plan
- Traditional LifeCare 50% Refundable Plan that amortizes over two years
- Classic Lifecare 0% Refundable Plan that amortizes over four years
A Modified LifeCare program with three Refundable Entrance Fee Options:
- Premium Modified Lifecare 90% Refundable Plan
- Traditional Modified Lifecare 50% Refundable Plan that amortizes over two years
- Classic Modified Lifecare 0% Refundable Plan that amortizes over four years
Virtually everything is included in your monthly fee!
- An extremely flexible and diverse dining program which offers a monthly meal allowance to be used in any one of our five dining venues: Formal, Private, Bistro Café, Casual or Lounge, plus you can take advantage of our outdoor grill areas, and take-out and room service.
- Housekeeping every other week, including dusting, vacuuming and complete cleaning of the kitchen and bath(s)
- Standard cable TV service (premium cable service not included)
- Utilities, including gas, electric, sewer and water (telephone service not included)
- Grounds keeping
- Trash and snow removal
- Maintenance of all community-owned property
- Lighted indoor, under-building parking; two-car garages for patio home residents
- An extensive calendar of activities, including social, recreational, spiritual, educational and cultural opportunities
- Wellness facilities and programming, including assessment and personal instruction in exercise and nutrition
- Use of all common areas and amenities
- 24/7 campus monitoring; urgent call and daily check-in systems; security access and monitoring systems; fire detection and sprinkler suppression systems
- Scheduled transportation
- On-campus health care residences offering private accommodations for personal care, nursing and rehabilitative care, short-term respite care, as well as specialized memory support
- On-site physician’s office for routine check-ups and urgent care visits.
Plus, you’ll benefit from
- No more property taxes.
- No more home maintenance expenses.
- Tax advantages such as the one time medical expenses deduction for federal income tax purposes.
- Financial security knowing your future long-term care needs will be met.